The old Tapanui Courier (a newspaper which was published from 1879 to 1998) building had until recently been used by the Tapanui Toy Library.

At the time of filming, the building was completely empty. For the movie, a shop interior was built to house the “Farmers Supply” feed store.

Click on a photo to see a larger image

GS148s missing GS149s missing
GS014s missing GS059s missing

A wide range of goods were available from the Farmers Supply …

MC148s missing
MC147s missing MC146s missing

Filed under: Millhaven Main Street